Langford Evangelical Church worships in Langford Chapel, which opened on 16th September 1846.
The photos above show:
1920s Old pews; Horace Elsworth
1930s Martin Lee
1950s Reg and Grace Tomlinson, visiting singers and mission workers; Sunday School;
2000s Building extension progress.
The Architect's drawing is shown below.
Copyright © 2023 Langford Evangelical Church - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder